1. Hold the respirator in hand with nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below your hand.
2. Press the respirator firmly against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Stretch and position the top band high on the back of your head. Stretch the bottom band over the head and position it below your ears.
4. Using both hands, mold the metal nosepiece to the shape of your nose.
5. To test fit, cup both hands over the respirator and exhale vigorously. If air flows around your nose, tighten the nosepiece, if air leaks around the edges, reposition the straps for a better fit.
6. Remember, careful observance of these fitting instructions is an important step in safe respirator use.
Please select all options.